Conduct Upfront Studies to:
Gather community and business needs / requirements / knowledge
- Don’t guess what your members / certificants want or need. Assess what they really value and will actually pay to have.
- Understanding the Voice of the Customer (VOC) and the customer experience extends far beyond what the member or certificant says. Through a broad array of inquiry and analysis techniques, the Sutton Team understands both the current and emerging operating environment of you and your community.
Prioritize and deliver value. We use robust practices to help you develop programs & services.
- Analyze opportunities and validate markets before product development begins. Create added-value programs, processes, and services your members / certificants appreciate and will pay for. Increase loyalty with strategic plans and offerings.
Select and implement effective technology to support your operations.
- Avoid the solution trap! Many jump right to a technology before understanding what you really need, wasting valuable money and effort. To drive successful technology initiatives, we take the time up front to understand your technology strategies and requirements and prioritize your requirements to support sound business value and trade-off decisions.
- Leverage your data and take the guesswork out of decision-making. Find cost-effective technology solutions to eliminate waste and improve efficiency.