Tricia Sutton is an innovator. After years of experience in project and program management in other companies, she broke away to start Sutton Enterprises Inc. Since taking the helm of Sutton Enterprises in 2002, she has been able to instigate strategic change in other businesses looking to improve their practices and performance.
Tricia works relentlessly to be on the cutting edge of knowledge and technology in her field. She uses her extensive experience in project management to effectively coordinate a dynamic team and a diverse group of clients. She and her team strive to create new value for organizations and their customers by innovating and streamlining business practices.
Above all else, Tricia believes in integrity in the workplace. She stresses open and candid communication among her team and astute business practices as she continues to grow Sutton Enterprises to take on new challenges.
Credentials: MSc, MBA, PMP®, Lean Bronze Certificate
- 2010 Professional of the Year in New Product Development - The Global Directory of Who's Who
- 2009 Influential Women in Business by The Business Ledger
- 2009 Lifetime Member - The Global Directory of Who's Who
- 1999 Women of Achievement Award from YWCA of Lake County, Professional category
- 1999 LUCI Award (Leading Us in Commerce and Industry) Women in Business Award in Manufacturing/Corporate.